Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall off...

The days would flow on and on, unnoticed. I would wither slurping the drink of the dead that lulls my body to grow beyond the senses. My eyes, out of sleeplessness, get accustomed to having an unrealistic look and outlook. Day by day they would grow heavily red, giving out an evidence of having no solace and peace in the heart. In the noise of thoughts, imaginations, plans, dreams and conclusions, the weight of a decision lurks on the shoulders, but never settles down, never pushing me ahead. In a swing of experiences, hallucinations go unfiltered and reality remains undistinguished. There I find myself running out of all these, trying to find an expression at its best, trying to get a purpose at its cleanest to walk for. Waiting to be caught by an idea. Struck hysterically by a love for the ideal. Trying to have a hold on the draining perseverance. Trying to find an art to vent my anguish out, only to realize that I lost the sensitivity that any form of art needs, for its manifestation. Here I withdraw….! I withdraw from celebrating this bitter chocolate.

No comments: