Sunday, November 22, 2009

A TUNE...


Coming from my “still-wet-past”
Seeping deep into the warmly dark,
Sleeping corners of my heart,
Dancing gaily to my silence’s rhythm,
It is a tune that is felt…!
Drenching eyes with tears of joy,
Leaving behind marks too hard,
To be washed away by the time,
Cherishing memories ambiguous,
It is a tune that is felt…!
A tune that wakes a kid up,
Out of the dry years I am entangled with.
It passes through me, I float through it,
It is a tune that is felt….!
as the white fluffy clouds do,
in the invisible winds,
across the directionless sky.
I fly with it….Don’t know how and why.
It Is a tune that is felt…!
Meanings matter the least,
too dormant to be possessed by words.
Comfort in this tune,
Came with the privilege of your friendship.
It is a tune that is felt..!
Undefined words and formless love,
Help me express what you mean..
There you stand high,
Above the undefined,
Above the formless,
it is a tune that is felt..!
this is what your friendship means to me..

No comments: