Thursday, November 12, 2009

it talks as it flows..



“One need not be a student of science to state that energy is conserved” I say. Now, do you have anything to say in this context? Come up with a counter argument or bring in a huge variety of responses to my question. But, here I “write” and I am more bothered about your response/reaction, whether my energy conversed with that of yours or not. If you have anything to say in this context too, i am sure, both of our energies at this particular instant of time (or for a few more minutes if my writing is good enough!!) are in a very good interactive session!
Come, let’s “speak”. I wonder at times, what role do these symbols and gestures play in conveying something to someone? There is something “else” that enables these letters to reach the reader in the right sense. Something along with those word meanings, beyond the flat that we get to see. Now, what are you doing? Are you pondering over what this article can further be about? Or did you get a clue of energies of you and me conversing? Whatever it is, these letters of mine placed here, following some predetermined rules of writing, hold a lot of energy with them and they bear with it as long as they are here. For me, the energy that I used to write these words would hover over every letter that you “see”.
I wanted to put this better, hence I thought of studying this concept of energies conversing further and hence add something more appealing to this one, the first day. Now, isn't it amazing if my physics professor, taking up his new topic, states that “energy follows thought” the very second day in the class room. I don’t know what made him say that without knowing that I am working on it. Now, here my energy follows my thoughts and lies down here on this screen in the form of letters. Not only a game of symbols here, I never knew that my energy would converse with that of my physics teacher so soon and give me a fascinating insight into this topic through him. I am sure you too have certain examples of your energies conversing with someone like that of mine over here in your mind.
Many of my friends observe this happening, energies conversing. They neither asked me to write something on this, nor did they discuss the topic much. But the impact of this phenomenon on the thinking of people around me is so much so that, their thought energies influenced me to write this. Hence, I say, “one need not be a student of science to state that energies converse”. What say???

No comments: